Carroll’s primary interest is supporting both local and international high school and college students, as well as writers at all levels who are seeking to prepare academic or literary manuscripts for publication. Personal statements, and helping struggling writers to find their most compelling voice are her specialty. Assistance with resumes, cover letters and manuscripts in any stage of development is also available
Carroll’s critiques are gentle and supportive, but comprehensive and forthright.
- Stanford University Bechtel International Center — Program Coordinator
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business — Registrar
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business — Special Assistant to Dean of Academic Affairs, Dean of Admissions and Dean of Student Affairs
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business Admissions Committee — Reader
- Stanford Rhodes and Marshall Scholarship Program — Program Coordinator
- Stanford University Office for International Visitors — Campus Tour Leader
- Stanford University Disability Resource Center — Reader and Library Aide for visually-impaired students.
- DeAnza College Readiness Lab (Remedial Reading and Writing)– Instructional Assistant
- DeAnza College Writing and Reading Center — Tutor (specializing in Personal Statements & ESL assistance)
- DeAnza College Writing and Reading Center Personal Statement Workshops — Presenter
- Citizens of Cupertino Cross-Cultural Consortium — Founding Member
- Special interest in working with International student